КИМЭП ищет профессионального фотографа
6 мая 2010
Job Title: Photographer
Department: Marketing, Communication and Public Relations
Position reports to: Director of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
Job Purpose Summary: photo and video-recording
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend KIMEP events and provide photographic coverage.
- Collaborate with MCPR in developing professional quality photography for marketing materials, including advertisements, brochures, webpages and news articles
- Edit and prepare photographs for publication in print and digital formats
- Manage the KIMEP photo archive, keeping the archive organized, easy to access and free of duplicates
- Assist the Media Lab when necessary, providing mentorship to students on taking professional photos and digital photo editing.
- At least two years experience in a professional setting
- Functional English
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness and proven ability to work under a deadline
- Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop in a variety of its applications
- A University level degree in art, design or communications
- Knowledge of other programs in the Adobe Create Suite or Corel Draw
- Experience in using studio lighting and arranging photo shoots
- Skills in video production; digital editing; newspaper design.
Резюме с сcылкой на портфолио высылайте на firstname.lastname@example.org